Thursday 27 October 2011

Faux fur for the winter

On a recent food shopping trip to Sainsburys, i came across a gorgeous faux fur coat. After looking for one for ages, and contemplating spending £90 in Topshop, i was more than pleased when i found this one reduced to £40!
 It was only natural that as soon as i got home, i just had to try on outfits to wear it with right? I tried on a night time outfit, and a causual day outfit... (please excuse my disguisting floor boards, i'm getting a new carpet!)

Day time outfit: Faux fur coat- TU @Sainsbury, Jumper- Topshop, Black Jeans- Miss Selfridge
                         Night time outfit: Faux fur coat- Same as before, Leather Shorts- River Island,
                         Heels-Miss Selfridge,Top- Topshop

What do you all think of faux fur coats? And my first ever blog?!
Abi xxx



10 comments:

  1. I love your fur coat, and such a bargain and £40, I need to start checking out sainsburys more. The coat looks gorgeous on you, love it with the skinnies and the topshop jumper.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that jacket!!!! <3

    www.sammy-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a huge fan of fur because it looks really tacky on me, but you however it looks good especially with the shorts. I like your night time outfit with the fur coat better!
    -Farrah
    Farrah's Muse

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI dear!
    I don't like fur on me, but i love how u put on and the result is pretty interesting! Good work lady:)
    I would like to have u between my followers, and of course I'll follow u back too!
    kisses

    http://tati-loves-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. not a fan of faux but still this looks nice.
    good luck with blog.

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. like your blog! I'm now following! Love the styling with that fur jacket too!

    jenna@www.pretastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh what a lovely coat!!! :D I can't wait to start wearing my fake fur coat soon :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous jacket!

    Kisses.

    www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete